Chiropractic Fees (No GST is applicable)
- Initial Treatment (45min) $85
- Subsequent Treatment (15-20min) $55
- Subsequent Bio Flex Laser Therapy Treatment (25-30min) $63
- Subsequent Flexion/Distraction Treatment (15-20min) $58
- Subsequent Decompression Treatment (25-30min) $63
- Gait Scan for Orthotics (20min) $40
- Custom Orthotics $450
** RCMP, DVA, CFB, MSP Prem Assist, and Student rates available
Massage Therapy Fees (Includes GST)
**please note, Initial appointments will include an exam, assessment/consultation plus the chosen massage time **
- Subsequent 30min $65 Initial 30min $80 (includes consultation and assessment + 30min massage)
- Subsequent 45min $85 Initial 45min $100 (includes consultation and assessment + 45min massage)
- Subsequent 60min $110 Initial 60min $125 (includes consultation and assessment + 60min massage)
- Subsequent 75min $130 Initial 75min $145 (includes consultation and assessment + 75min massage)
- Subsequent 90min $150 Initial 90min $165 (includes consultation and assessment + 90min massage)
** RCMP, DVA, and MSP Prem Assist rates available
Acupuncture Fees (No GST is applicable)
**please note, Initial appointment will include an exam, assessment/consultation plus the 50-60min treatment**
- Initial AcupunctureTreatment (75-90min) $120
- Initial Acupuncture Treatment + Accupressure ( 75-90min) $150
- Subsequent AcupunctureTreatment (50-60min) $90
- Subsequent Acupuncture/Acupressure Treatment
- Subsequent TCM Cupping session - Coming Soon!
** DVA and MSP, Prem Assist rates available
We accept payment directly from you, and supply you with a detailed receipt for you to submit to your insurance company. This can be done quickly and easily via online or through an app with your insurance company and typically is reimbursed to you within 24-48 hours.
We do not direct bill to ICBC effective April 1, 2019. We continue to welcome and accept patients that have a claim with ICBC. Patients will be provided with a detailed receipt that can be submitted to ICBC directly for prompt reimbursement.
Please provide us with at least 24 hours notice to change or cancel your appointment. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, or you miss an appointment, and we are unable to fill the space, you will be charged 100% of the treatment fee. Thank you for respecting the time we have reserved for you!
Please note: Not receiving an automated reminder is not an acceptable excuse for missing an appointment. Our automated reminders should be considered a courtesy to keep you on track with your schedule and should not be relied upon as your sole method of knowing when your appointment is.
Dogs and Pets
We understand that dogs and pets can be a valuable part of a person’s health and well being. We also are aware that we have many patients and practitioners with allergies to pet dander. Dogs and pets are, in general, are not allowed at the clinic with exception of Certified Therapy Dogs.